Syncing mismatch data from ON24 to Salesforce

Hi all,

I wanted to learn some best practices when syncing data from ON24 to Salesforce, specifically when the email domains entered in ON24 registration do not match our records in Salesforce.

For example, we are finding that if a user registers with the email Brooke@BrookeLiebman.com, but our Salesforce record is Brooke@BL.com, it will not sync to Salesforce and the data will remain in ON24. A lot of companies use multiple domains, so we are finding this to be a reoccurring issue.

We were wondering if anyone else has come across this, and has any best practices we could implement. Thank you in advance!

Hi Brooke,

This doesn’t happen a ton for us, but right now if the data doesn’t sync we flag those and they get reviewed by a remote offshore team who does data sanitization and things like that for us.

I’m looking forward to seeing what others have to say; this seems like something that is just really hard to control and manage and happens quite often.

Hi @brooke.2,

I unfortunetaly do not have the answer for you, but we struggle with the same issue but different tooling. So if anybody had ideas / suggestion I would love to tagg along and hear about them.